When Using This Website
- Though the content on this website is created and published according to the internal standards of InProGroup Co., Ltd., InProGroup Co., Ltd. does not guarantee in any circumstances the warranty, accuracy, recency, completeness, and/or the commerciality of the content, as well as the relevance to users' specific motives in accessing this website. The content on this website should be used at your own responsibility.
- InProGroup Co., Ltd. is not in any way responsible for any damages incurred as a result of changes, additions, deletions, inaccessibility, and/or termination of any or all parts of the content.
Article 1 (Copyright)
- The copyright for any and all content published on this website is owned by InProGroup Co., Ltd. and the creator(s) of the content.
- Under copyright laws, users of this website may only use the content on this website for "referencing" and "reproduction for private use." When using the content in this way, we ask that you list this website as the source of the content. If using the content on this website in ways other than "referencing" or "reproduction for private use," you must obtain a licensing agreement from InProGroup Co., Ltd..
- Contact InProGroup Co., Ltd. (email@example.com) if you have any questions or comments, or would like to apply for a licensing agreement.
Article 2 (Establishing Links)
- You may link freely to this website. We may, however, prohibit linking from sites that InProGroup Co., Ltd. believes to be engaged in illegal activities or opposed to morality and the public order, as well as linking from sites that do not clearly list this website as the link destination.
- When linking to this website, please be aware that the content and URL of this website may be altered or terminated without warning.
- This website includes links to websites operated by third parties outside of the scope of InProGroup Co., Ltd.. However, InProGroup Co., Ltd. is not in any way responsible for the content of these external websites, as well as for the links themselves. Furthermore, InProGroup Co., Ltd. does not endorse these websites in particular.
- InProGroup Co., Ltd. is not in any way responsible for any damages incurred as a result of using this website or the information on this website.
Article 3 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The Tokyo District Court, unless otherwise specified, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the first instances of any conflicts related to this website.
Article 4 (Supported Operating Systems/Browsers)
- We recommend the use of Windows 7, Mac OSX, iOS 9, or Android 4.4/5, and the use of Internet Explorer 9 or later, the latest version of Firefox, the latest version of Chrome, or the latest version of Safari when viewing this website.
- Please be aware that parts of the screen may not be displayed properly when using an OS/browser that is not listed above.
Article 5 (Contacting Us)
- Contact our representative by email if you have any questions or comments related to this website or this company. If you are unsure how to contact us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.